Delivery time for posted items is approximately one week. Electronic materials are emailed to the buyer once the payment has been cleared. The buyer is responsible for providing the correct email address.
Products are delivered using the Finnish postal service, Posti. The postage costs €9.00/delivery (maximum weight 2 kg). We handle any deliveries that exceed 2 kg on a case-by-case basis. We only deliver within Finland.
When you pay for seminars, courses or events, choose "Events/Seminars/Courses" as the delivery method to ensure that no delivery charges are added to your purchase.
The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable delivery method. The delivery charges are non-refundable.
We accept epayments to all Finnish banks as well as Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Eurocard payments through the online payment provider Paytrail Oyj (former Suomen Verkkomaksut Oyj). You do not need to register with our Webshop if you pay using online banking or a credit card.
Corporate customers can choose an invoice as a payment method. To pay with an invoice, you have to register with the Webshop and provide a Business ID. Invoice payments incur a charge of €5.90.
When you pay with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences acts purely as the product and service marketer and supplier. The seller for card purchases is Paytrail Oyj, and the transaction is carried out between the customer and Paytrail. Paytrail is responsible for all obligations and complaints regarding the transaction. Paytrail is also the payee.
Paytrail Oyj, Business ID: 2122839-7
40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
Tel: +358(0)207 181830
1. Register with our Webshop. After registering, you will receive an email from the Webshop.
2. Click the link provided in the email. This confirms your registration.
3. Sign in to the Webshop.
4. Add your chosen product to the shopping basket.
5. Enter the required information for invoicing.
Consumers have the right to cancel an order and return goods within 14 days of accepting an order. Electronic publications hold no cancellation right.
If you wish to cancel your order, please
1. Fill in the cancellation form in our Webshop. You will find the form at the bottom of the page.
2. Fill in all required information with care. Do not forget to tell the name and product number of the goods you are returning. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory. If you remember your order number, we can email you a pre-filled form. You must write your account number in IBAN format to ensure that we can successfully refund you your money.
3. Send the form by clicking “Send cancellation form”.
Once you have filled the basic form, you are ready to send the goods back to us. The return address can be found below.
Please return the goods using Posti. You, as the customer, are responsible for the return postage in accordance with Posti’s valid consumer price list. We cannot accept cash on delivery parcels.
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
00520 Helsinki, Finland
When we have received your goods, we refund you the money to the account you have provided for us.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.